3 in 1 Stud Finder Metal Detector
The 3 in 1 Stud Finder Metal Detector is an easy-to-use, also a necessary tool that quickly and easily locates the edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings etc.
This stud finder operates by slowly slide device horizontally across the wall, right of left. When full bars appear on the LCD and steady tone sounds, you have located the edge of the stud.
Battery installation 1. Open the battery door on the back of the case. 2. Connect a 9-volt battery to battery clip. 3. Insert the battery into case and replace battery door.
Package Contents 1 x Stud Finder 1 x 9V battery (included) 1 x User Manual
- Stud sensor Scanner Depth: Detects stud up to 0.71 inches (18mm), metal up to 3 inches (76mm), deep scanning up to 1.25 inches (32mm), presence of live wire up to 3 inches (76mm).
- 3 in 1: Multi-scanner stud finder for Wood, Metal, Deep, AC Current. Quickly locates edges and center of the wood , wall studs, metal pipes, wooden joist, rebar behind walls, floors, and ceilings, also indicates the presence of live AC wire.
- Easy to Read: LCD with digital display and continuous sound warning indicating you the location of the edges of the studs.
- Easy to Use: Only three buttons, first press ON/OFF button, then select the probe type, after that just press and hold the “Scan button”(at the left side of the device) and scan horizontally across the object surface. Auto power off without any operation after 60 seconds.
- Compact design is easy to hold and use. Low battery indication. Battery: 1x9V battery（included）.
We offer FREE US shipping, with our average delivery time ranging from 6-14 business days.
While over 90% of businesses are closed during these unprecedented times, we remain open. However, our stock is more limited than ever so please note that shipping times may face potential delay due to the pandemic.
For more information on our shipping, please click here. Please allow that it may take up to or over 2 weeks for your order to deliver due to high demand and the pandemic crisis. Thank you for your understanding!
Usually, we offer free exchanges and returns here at ShoppyBay! However due to the current situation of the virus crisis, we have closed our receiving mail address due to delayed transport times. This means that all orders placed during this period will be on FINAL SALE.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want to reassure you that there is no risk of buying from us and trying our products out. If you are unsure, you can click here to get an additional 1-year warranty. Please note that if an item is on sale, we only offer an hour grace-period to make ANY changes to your order. Items on sale are on extremely high demand therefore we must send out invoices to our manufacturer every night.
How do I pay if I don't have a PayPal account?
1. Select your cart and click "check out". Fill in your shipping information and click "complete order".
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below to activate PayPal Guest Checkout.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use your preferred credit card to pay.
5. Final option:
Do you want to use this credit card to create a Paypal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.
6. Successful transaction and you will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been fully processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.