Our Long Range Takedown Recurve Bow has a speed of fire 30% quicker than a traditional bow so you can hunt to your fullest potential. Suitable for all levels of archery.
If you’ve ever watched the Olympics, then maybe it’s time to indulge in a new level of sports activity. An archery sport may be perfect for you!
Are you thinking of a new sport and hobby to do for summer? Consider the archery sport and use our Takedown Recurve Bow! This type of bow is incredibly popular because of its natural bow transfiguration, usability, and versatility. Takedown bows are popular among target shooters, bowhunters, and beginners so this is made perfect for you.
This Takedown Recurve Bow is purely handmade and designed for the people who like archery movement. If you’re looking into buying a bow for the first time, our Takedown Recurve Bow is a good place to start. This is a must-have for anyone who loves outdoors and doing sports activities.
- NON-SLIP HANDLE: The weight of takedown bow won't feel heavy in your hand because it is made ergonomic, wear-resistant, and anti-skid design. The curvature of the handle is more conducive to the control of the bow. It is very easy to use.
- HIGH-GRADE MATERIALS: The bow limbs are made of mixed fiberglass and the bow riser is made of Aluminum Magnesium Alloy to make sure it is durable and sturdy.
- SAFE TO USE: Each joint between them is fixed with sturdy screws and the smooth edge will protect you from getting hurt.
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOORS: This Takedown Recurve Bow is great for Outdoor Hunting, Shooting, Outdoor Shooting Games, and so on.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Carry this takedown bow anywhere you go without difficulty because it is made lightweight of 1.75kg. It is easy to carry around when you’re outdoors.
- WELL-CONSTRUCTED: The exterior of this Takedown Recurve Bow looks elegant with a bow length of 147cm. It is also equipped with an aiming needle for accurate shooting. You can imagine yourself you are like in a realistic archery game because of its hollow and luxurious design.
- Bow Limbs Material: Mixed Fiberglass
- Bow Riser Material: Aluminum Magnesium Alloy
- Bow Length: About 147cm (135cm after installation of bowstring)
- Item Weight: 1.75 kg
- Handle Length: About 46cm
- Draw Weight: 30-50 lbs.
- Max Draw Distance: 32 Inches (81cm)
- 1 x Takedown Recurve Bow
- 1 x Riser
- 2 x Limb
- 1 x Sight
- 1 x Brush Arrow Rest
- 1 x set Spanner
- 1 x Paper Target
- 1 x Arm Guard
- 1 x Shock Absorber
Q: Is this for both right and left-hand shooters?
A: It is designed for right-handed shooters.
Q: Should I need to be a professional archer when I buy this?
A: This is recommended for someone who is interested in learning archery, beginner, and a skilled archer.
Q: Is this easy to store?
A: Yes, with its takedown design, it is easy to store or carried to outdoors.
Q: Is this flexible?
A: Yes, it is made with good elasticity and toughness.
We offer FREE US shipping, with our average delivery time ranging from 6-14 business days.
While over 90% of businesses are closed during these unprecedented times, we remain open. However, our stock is more limited than ever so please note that shipping times may face potential delay due to the pandemic.
For more information on our shipping, please click here. Please allow that it may take up to or over 2 weeks for your order to deliver due to high demand and the pandemic crisis. Thank you for your understanding!
Usually, we offer free exchanges and returns here at ShoppyBay! However due to the current situation of the virus crisis, we have closed our receiving mail address due to delayed transport times. This means that all orders placed during this period will be on FINAL SALE.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want to reassure you that there is no risk of buying from us and trying our products out. If you are unsure, you can click here to get an additional 1-year warranty. Please note that if an item is on sale, we only offer an hour grace-period to make ANY changes to your order. Items on sale are on extremely high demand therefore we must send out invoices to our manufacturer every night.
How do I pay if I don't have a PayPal account?
1. Select your cart and click "check out". Fill in your shipping information and click "complete order".
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below to activate PayPal Guest Checkout.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use your preferred credit card to pay.
5. Final option:
Do you want to use this credit card to create a Paypal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.
6. Successful transaction and you will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been fully processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.