THE UV OZONE CORONA KILLING LIGHT TUBE AIDS TO KILL BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL SPECIES TO CREATE A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL OF US.
BENEFIT #1: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS NON-TOXIC
Arguably, the most important benefit of UV light disinfection is that it’s non-toxic. Unlike harsh chemicals that are sometimes used in cleaning and sanitization products, UV light is environmentally friendly. UV light disinfection is a physical process, not a chemical one.
UV light disinfection is safe for the use of food as well as food prep services and non-food items. While human beings can be harmed by excessive UV exposure, proper protection makes this a safe and non-toxic disinfection method for the restaurant, hospitality, and medical industries.
BENEFIT #2: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS AN EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE FORM OF DISINFECTION
The next key benefit of disinfecting with UV light is that this method of disinfection can be far more effective than other methods. UV light kills a wide array of harmful organisms.
For example, did you know that UV light destroys molds and spores? Other disinfection methods may not – or they may leave a damp environment where fungi can thrive. Since UV disinfection is a dry method, you can be sure that it will take care of the existing mold and prevent its growth in the future.
BENEFIT #3: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS SAFE
One of the most common questions we get about UV light disinfection is, “Is it safe to use?” People tend to associate UV exposure with risks such as sunburn, but the key thing to understand is that UV light is safe if used properly.
UV light is less likely to cause harm than the harsh chemicals in cleaning products if you take the appropriate precautions.
- Made of quartz material, long service life, high transmission rate, and better sterilization effect.
- Effective against air and surface bacteria and viruses, sterilization no dead angle, kill distemper tiny more thoroughly.
- UV+Ozone double kills germs and viruses within a few minutes, the rate of up to 99.99% and low-density ozone. If you have allergies to perfumes and cant use room deodorizer this may help you by eliminating odors without any perfume in the air.
- Rechargeable and portable, USB powered, can be used anywhere.
- Can be used in refrigerator, car, bedroom, kitchen, shoe cabinet, washing room, baby's room, pet house, and other small spaces.
HOW TO USE PUREO2™ UV DISINFECTION LAMP?
- Long press the power button for 3 seconds - the indicator light turns blue to standby state.
- The blue light turns off after 10 sec and the uv light starts working - the device enters the sterilization mode.
- It works for 15 mins each time and will automatically turn off.
- You can also short press the on/off button to turn it off manually.
The switch needs to be pressed for 3-5 seconds. When the base hole light is on, the light will be on after 5-7 seconds. At this time, the product is working properly.
Q: Can I put UVC fixtures in my home?
A: Yes – PureO2™ UV Lamp have been safely used in homes, as well as in hospitals, laboratories, clean rooms, doctors″ offices, commercial buildings, food processing plants and other commercial and residential environments throughout the world - any place a concern for clean air exists.
Q: Do germicidal lamps kill viruses?
A: Yes -germicidal UVC lamps kill up to 99.9% of most viruses, airborne bacteria and mold spores.
Q: How hot do the lamps get?
A: Germicidal UVC lamps do not produce much heat - about the same as fluorescent lamps.
- 1 x PureO2™ UV Disinfection Lamp
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual(English)
We offer FREE US shipping, with our average delivery time ranging from 6-14 business days.
While over 90% of businesses are closed during these unprecedented times, we remain open. However, our stock is more limited than ever so please note that shipping times may face potential delay due to the pandemic.
For more information on our shipping, please click here. Please allow that it may take up to or over 2 weeks for your order to deliver due to high demand and the pandemic crisis. Thank you for your understanding!
Usually, we offer free exchanges and returns here at ShoppyBay! However due to the current situation of the virus crisis, we have closed our receiving mail address due to delayed transport times. This means that all orders placed during this period will be on FINAL SALE.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want to reassure you that there is no risk of buying from us and trying our products out. If you are unsure, you can click here to get an additional 1-year warranty. Please note that if an item is on sale, we only offer an hour grace-period to make ANY changes to your order. Items on sale are on extremely high demand therefore we must send out invoices to our manufacturer every night.
How do I pay if I don't have a PayPal account?
1. Select your cart and click "check out". Fill in your shipping information and click "complete order".
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below to activate PayPal Guest Checkout.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use your preferred credit card to pay.
5. Final option:
Do you want to use this credit card to create a Paypal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.
6. Successful transaction and you will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been fully processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.